Friday, October 2, 2009

First Post!

I'm Holls, knitter, writer, and Mommy, from Ontario, Canada. I'm a stay at home mother hoping to make a few dollars online with different knit creations, both custom and my own ideas, as well as spread my love of knitting.

My Etsy Site
My DeviantArt Gallery

Stay tuned for more posts in the future! I'm working on a hat now that I can't wait to post. I'm concentrating on Star Trek related knit accessories, and I have a few done already that I'm pretty happy with.

Photobucket

An ipod/cellphone/camera caddy with detachable handle to hang off belt loops, purse handles, messenger bags, etc. Can come in any colour, and I'm willing to embroider a symbol on the Delta Shield for a small fee.

Photobucket

Remember Scotty's hat in the new movie? I made a version using some gorgeous wool/mohair blend called Lamb's Pride.

I'll be adding another hat and some armwarmers to this line up within the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. That Scotty!hat looks exactly like the one in the movie. Now I'm starting to wonder if his mum made it for him...

    ReplyDelete